Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Headlight condensation

I guess the title speaks for itself. It was pretty cold day I went to rince the car and doing so, I found condensation in both the front headlights.

I'll show the pictures to the dealer at my next visit, hopefully they'll replace them for me.

Anyone else in cold climate having this issue??

OP
F
Thread Starter #4
That's good to know, thanks guy... I get worried easilly when it comes to my baby :p

TheStig

Hopefully this isn't a 2nd time around for me with headlight condensation. I drive in a heavy rain in my 2011 Mazdaspeed3 and it got a TON of water in the headlight that was not properly sealed from the factory. This caused the HID to go out and the dealership wanted AT LEAST $2500 to replace it. Mazda USA denied my warranty claim saying it was "storm damage", insurance turned it down shortly after since Mazda USA released a TSB on it saying it was a known issue. So I was left out in the cold, I got it to work myself, but the motor in the housing that self levels and adjusts the headlights was done and never worked afterwards.

A major reason I wont buy anything else Mazda. Hopefully this doesn't become an issue.