Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Parcel shelf pivot/hinge

Sooo while putting my parcel shelf back in last night I sheared off the little plastic nub the the parcel shelf clicks into, [facepalm] does anyone know the part number for that? And/or how to pop it out to replace it?

OP
Sir_Stig
Thread Starter #3
The service advisor's said it wasn't a warranty item.

haste

1000 Post Club
My rear shelf was replaced under warranty due to the tab that clips onto the hinge fell off the shelf. At first he said it wasn't warranty but when I pressed the issue he finally said it was covered under warranty. You may want to try again.

Mine is broken as well. Hopefully they'll fix it the next time I take it in.

You can always check with [MENTION=582]FordService[/MENTION] to help the situation.
Thanks for looping me in, CanadianGuy! :)

Hey Sir_Stig,

I recommend reaching out to our Ford of Canada Rep, Mariel, at [MENTION=1539]FordServiceCA[/MENTION]. She'll be in the best position to assist.

Mine is broken as well. Hopefully they'll fix it the next time I take it in.
Hey McSwine,

Once you've scheduled an appointment with your Ford Dealer to have this inspected, shoot me a PM with your name, VIN, mileage, the dealer you scheduled the appointment with, and your best daytime phone number, and I'll gladly look into this and see how I can help. :)

Nick

Hey Sir_Stig,

As Nick mentioned, I'm here to help. [wave] Let me know the year and current odometer reading on your Fiesta ST. I'll check out options on my end.

Hey Sir_Stig,

I recommend reaching out to our Ford of Canada Rep, Mariel, at [MENTION=1539]FordServiceCA[/MENTION]. She'll be in the best position to assist.

Nick
Thanks for looping me in, Nick!

Mariel

I'll be checking with my dealer. Mine is badly sagging in the middle. Most likely prior owner put something heavy on it though...

C. love

I also did this and figuring ford would tell me to eat a dick. I made my own solution. I took a nylon bushing and a allen screw and made my own "nub". I will get pics and post them for you tomorrow. If ford tells you to shove it this is a 2 dollar fix