Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD CLOSED: Bojix Carbon Fiber Front Splitter - Group Buy Cancelled

Trader history for BoostBumps (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #21
Well, I tried. Looks like this one may not go through.
You mean attempted to post on FB with no success?

Most GB's do take time to fill up...I started this GB about a month ago...

I think we'll give it few more weeks and if we don't get a commitment from 10 members then no worries I'll just close the thread...

If there are folks on the current list who don't wish to wait any longer or who are no longer interested please let me know and I'll just update the list...thanks...

Current Group Buy List (below)

2. Original J-Pat
3. alex7
4. Boro
5. FORZDA 2
6. GateCityRadio

Izzy

Looks amazing...but I would totally crack it and then beat myself with the broken pieces...[?|]... lol

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #24
Noooooo let's get this done in time for ST fest.. :'(
Crossing my fingers.
Hopefully we'll get the 4 remaining group buy slots filled soon so we can proceed forward...

You mean attempted to post on FB with no success?

Most GB's do take time to fill up...I started this GB about a month ago...

I think we'll give it few more weeks and if we don't get a commitment from 10 members then no worries I'll just close the thread...

If there are folks on the current list who don't wish to wait any longer or who are no longer interested please let me know and I'll just update the list...thanks...

Current Group Buy List (below)

1. BoostBumps
2. Original J-Pat
3. alex7
4. Boro
5. FORZDA 2
6. GateCityRadio
yeah, everyone on FB was pretty much like "good deal, but I need ______ first". I'm still down so leave me on the list, I say leave it up until we get enough people. My only concern is that if it takes a while to get 10 people I may not have the money available at that time. But if that is the case I can always work OT to get the extra cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.