Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Thinking about pulling the trigger on a FiST in August/September

Hey folks! My current car will no longer pass VA state inspection and the $1700 in repairs and fixes that need to be made are far greater than the car is worth. I've been eyeballing the FiST for awhile now and I found a couple that I'm interested in.

I know the 2016 models will start to roll out around September or soon after so I'm hoping I can get a good deal on a 2015 model. Both of the ones I'm looking at are base models, no Recaros, one has a sunroof and one doesn't (couldn't care if it did or not), and not a lot of options. Dealer is looking for about $23,000 but I'm not sure I'm willing to pay that when I could pay that for a fully loaded FiST.

Thoughts on what I could reasonably purchase one for in a few months? I was thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of $20,000-$21,000.

Maybe in Ohio you can get one for 19 ( i did check, and there are a couple priced below 20k with incentives you may or may not qualify for), but I'd say $20k is a good reasonable target once the '16's start showing up on lots. invoice prices hover right in that 20-21k range. Getting below that can be difficult. A quick search shows that they're generally about $1000 less in VA than they are running in my area, around Chicago.

You may want to check with some of the people on here who have got RIDICULOUS deals in Virginia... like.... honestly... I cant believe some of them. Maybe they can offer a salesmen willing to hook you up.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
You may want to check with some of the people on here who have got RIDICULOUS deals in Virginia... like.... honestly... I cant believe some of them. Maybe they can offer a salesmen willing to hook you up.
It has to be the fact that Virginia has the strictest driving laws in the USA. It's fucking nuts. Guy went to jail for a speeding ticket....

If I was a driver, passionate about cars, I would get the fuck outta Virginia that's for sure. Who buys Fiesta ST's? Their considered a 'drivers' car. So.... well you get the point.