Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Catch Cans

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

I have money to spend Boomba. The sooner this is for sale the sooner I trek up to Wood Dale and put some $$$ in your hands. :)

+1 for a group buy!

Tease. I want a red one.

Any hint as to price? Almost two weeks ago you said the price would probably be out in a few days? Not rushing, just already in the "buy parts for the FiST before the gf finds out" mode.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #49
No update on price yet. Once they're in full-production mode I'll have a better idea of pricing. This is going to be one of the largest cans on the market, which means less time spent emptying it every few weeks!

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
No update on price yet. Once they're in full-production mode I'll have a better idea of pricing. This is going to be one of the largest cans on the market, which means less time spent emptying it every few weeks!
What are the OCC's inlet and outlet port ID's?

In those teaser pics you posted they don't "appear" to be the same diameters as OE PCV/IM ports which are ~5/8"

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #53
What are the OCC's inlet and outlet port ID's?

In those teaser pics you posted they don't "appear" to be the same diameters as OE PCV/IM ports which are ~5/8"
You're looking at the prototype version here, the size of the can is the size the end product will be. The inlets and outlets may change.

Boomba is the only choice here for me. Not only am I very happy with my Boomba shift knob, but it's a matter of origin of manufacture.

Boomba= made in America

Mishimoto= made in China

I will only buy Chinese manufactured parts if I do not have a domestic option.