Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Winner of the Top Gear Car of 2013 is.........

STooge

true huh haha, you pic is not showing up, at least on my comp, anyone else notice this?

Perry

Simply gotta love it! I agreed with every word of their review--the ST is an absolute blast to drive! [Yeah, yeah, I know I'm preaching to the choir!]

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Simply gotta love it! I agreed with every word of their review--the ST is an absolute blast to drive! [Yeah, yeah, I know I'm preaching to the choir!]
I feel like we're all groupies worshiping our favorite rock band hehe.

Have you noticed with all these accolades for the ST that Ford has not spent a dime on advertising and promoting it anywhere. No TV ads, have not seen any magazine ads. Even at my dealer, no posters or even mention of it being the best thing Ford has introduced in years. Must be trying to keep it a secret sleeper or something. I am getting tired of the blank and blank better than the blank or blank ads that Ford is flooding TV with.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Have you noticed with all these accolades for the ST that Ford has not spent a dime on advertising and promoting it anywhere. No TV ads, have not seen any magazine ads. Even at my dealer, no posters or even mention of it being the best thing Ford has introduced in years. Must be trying to keep it a secret sleeper or something. I am getting tired of the blank and blank better than the blank or blank ads that Ford is flooding TV with.
I had the same issue with a salesman at a local dealer when I was looking for my car. Called a dealer and asked if they had Fiesta ST's on the lot, the salesman told me they had 8 or 9 of them and were willing to discount heavily off invoice. I rushed down there and we proceeded to walk over to where the cars were parked, turns out they were all Focus ST's.[histerical]

Hoping that all this hype will take hold. And, in the new few years, they up the ante with a full competitor. AWD option with an extra 40-50 horses, to help out with the load of the extra 2 driven wheels.