Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How to put a hyperlink in your signature?

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
How to put a hyperlink in your signature?

I tried to do it but I get the error the code is not supported. All I want is my build thread.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
weird it worked for me
did you type in the words you want then use the hyperlink icon in the tool tray above the typing box that looks like a earth with goggles ..

OP
CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
pretell which icon you refer to? I get the impression only staff/admins are allowed hyperlinks do the to signature settings I see all set to no.

Capture.PNG

I see the address to your build thread in your sig, but its not clickable. I don't have the option on mine to do a link either, but would like to.

Hmm weird. I'm just curious why we can't have an option to do a link like most other forums. I'd like to have it say "My Build Thread and Mod List" and be able to click that instead of having to put the whole address in. But it says on mine that that the code is not supported also.