Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Rims

Hands down the black O.Z rims .

Just not sure if they make the 4 bolt or have you already checked ?

Harvick

1000 Post Club
The black O.Z. or the last Team Dynamics

STooge

I'm mostly with everyone here. The black oz or even the gunmetal ones and I like those last team dynamics as well.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I'm going with the consensus as well, OZ or TD wheels.

PCA-1

Worth considering the Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 as well. Other than the Team Dynamics Monza R (top wheels), no other wheel listed can be had in available offsets, hubcentric bore, or color options. When you can spec order from the UK factory, Team Dynamics wheels offer the best bang for the buck.

OP
Sekred

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
They look good, how much do they weigh and are the rims available in Australia?.

PCA-1

They look good, how much do they weigh and are the rims available in Australia?.
The 17x7 Pro Race 1.2 has a listed weight of 17.3lbs. Check out Team Dynamics AU for a dealer/availability.

To learn more about Team Dynamics, take a look at this.

It should be noted the Pro Race 1.2 is a premium alloy, low pressure cast, heat treated, and shot peened wheel with an OEM finish. The Pro Race 1.2 can be found on race tracks around the world, most notably in Touring Car Championships. There are much more expensive wheels that are not this good.

Team Dynamics is also the sole wheel supplier for the Australian V8 Supercar series ;).

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Black O.Z. Ultraleggeras! I would have bought a set if they were available in 17x7.5s [:p]

OP
Sekred

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
Thanks for the information, I'll put them on my list of things to do. I know the Aussie V8 series well.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
The 17x7 Pro Race 1.2 has a listed weight of 17.3lbs. Check out Team Dynamics AU for a dealer/availability.

To learn more about Team Dynamics, take a look at this.

It should be noted the Pro Race 1.2 is a premium alloy, low pressure cast, heat treated, and shot peened wheel with an OEM finish. The Pro Race 1.2 can be found on race tracks around the world, most notably in Touring Car Championships. There are much more expensive wheels that are not this good.

Team Dynamics is also the sole wheel supplier for the Australian V8 Supercar series ;).
Welcome and don't forget to post up in the New Member Section