Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Auto Blip guys looking for a test bed Fiesta ST in Phoenix --> free product and installation

meFiSTo

In order to get the install working right, the Auto Blip guys at Tractive need a local Fiesta ST to use for an installation platform. They then can fully document the installation/setup for the Fiesta ST and offer it to the rest of us. The entire product ($395) and install would be free for the owner of the test bed car.

I tried to get the install done via remote with my mechanic and it was taking too long. Auto Blip asked me to relay this request to our community.

So, If there is someone in the Phoenix area interested in the Auto-Blipper, please reach out to Andres.

Here's the note he sent me:

Sorry we could not get the system to work for you. Unfortunately in situations like this it is difficult to troubleshoot an install and it can take time. Our main concern is for you, the customer, not to have to pay excessive amounts of money for the labor.
Having said that I propose the following, if you know of a local (Phoenix, AZ) Ford Fiesta owner that maybe interested in getting an AUTO-BLiP for free by simply letting us do the installation and documentation, please let us know.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Please send the unit to the following address:

Regards,
Andres Alvira

Owner/Operator
Tractive Technology, LLC
P.O. Box 93562
Phoenix, AZ 85070
USA
Tel: 480-788-6748
www.tractivetechnology.com
www.auto-blip.com
Their website is down getting refreshed, but contact Andres directly if interested. I would do this for sure if I was down there. Once it's sorted out, I'll be purchasing it (with the detailed installation/setup that your car has helped develop).

This is a great offer for the lucky taker. Free, right? How can it get better than that.

My good track day buddy has this in his BRZ and loves it. I really want it for my car.

Thanks in advance!!!

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I'm gonna bump this because I've bought two different pedal spacers and they suck. I know how to heal tow, or roll in my case so I don't really care about opinions on that.. I want this tech in my car. Any new members in AZ interested in this? Please?

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Please AZ guys. He needs a Fiesta ST or Focus ST. His info is:
Andres Alvira
Owner/Operator
Tel: 480-788-6748
Tractive Technology, LLC
www.auto-blip.com