Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

RS Style spoiler on an FiST?

We're gonna be fitting the spoiler tomorrow or Monday at the latest.
Will post photos

I have to be honest: I don't like it. I have the same issue with the Mk II Focus ST (XR5 to us Aussies) wearing the RS wing. It just doesn't suit. The ST models are so clean in their styling, whereas the RS has aggressive wings and wide arches, so the wing perfectly suits that. To make it work on a FiST, it'd need similar additions elsewhere...

Anyone put one of these on their car yet? I saw on IG that [MENTION=486]Speciosusnex[/MENTION] has one now. Would love to see more pics!

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I'm seriously interested in one of these wings as well. I just need to see more pics of it installed on usdm cars lol.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Just waiting for mine to arrive.
Second one has shipped today.

Dave

FistSt215

The first picture it looks sick !!! The last pic maybe it's weird angle or zoom up to much but it looks weird .

The first picture it looks sick !!! The last pic maybe it's weird angle or zoom up to much but it looks weird .
Ya, the last picture does look kind of weird huh! All in all it looks great in person. It required a little modification to fit the third brake light, but other than that it fits well, and looks good.

Side profile picture please [twothumb]

Edit: oh, and maybe one from the back straight-on (if you don't mind).