Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Moving sale, DP, charge pipe, rotors, harness, brake pads, ST spoiler, wheel spacers

Trader history for RAAMaudio (0)

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
Last few days I will be able to ship until I move, make an offer please:)

me32

1000 Post Club
Moving sale, great deals, must ship very soon.

DIY SS DP, True 3" in and out with very smooth flow and 45 degree angle 02 bungs. $99 shipped cont US.

When I first built it I installed a 5" 100 cell cat, huge! It required making the DP longer to fit the Cat and flex section but that was not an issue for me as I made my own smoothest flowing exhaust yet made for a FiST as fewer bends and less angle to them, single outlet, etc..

Note 1: used flange and gasket, not SS reducer, can include some 3" SS tubing if you have a 3" TBE.
The wrap is a bit frayed from taking it off to remove the cat, it did not like it after 200 laps all out at MMP.

Note 2: cat that was installed could be put back in or the DP shortened a bit to fit your stock location flange or your exhaust can be modded a bit, DIY or any decent exhaust shop for a reasonable rate to get you hooked up. I can include parts to help make that happen.

PayPal ID and email: ram@raamaudio.com
801-452-5858
Do you still have the DP with the cat you made?

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
The one for sale, first pic, is the catted one I removed the cat from, I still have the cat and DP but the DP would have to be cut apart and the cat welded back in.

Packing to move right now and start loading the trucks in a couple of hours so these parts will be going to NV and in storage for awhile. I can sell them as is next weeks sometime but not with the cat back in as no place to do the work until we buy another place which might be months from now.

Thanks,
Rick

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
im semi interested in the 3 inch dp so i dont have to cut up my ATP pipe, how hard would it be to get the DP to work with my MBRP cat back ?

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #25
Your cat back would have to be cut off at the front and a new flange installed or section the pipe and use the old flange.

Lining them up might require a bit of an angle change.

I am just finishing the last packing and hitting the road, I will not be online much for awhile. We have two 26' Penske trucks stuffed to the ceiling, 14' garage in the toyhualer stuffed, things going in the dually bed, FiST on the 18" open trailer with more stuff packed on it as inside the car....whew, too much stuff!

Have a great weekend:)
Rick

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #26
Finally moved but all the parts left are in storage and we filled up two big units, rented an even bigger one to start moving things to so we can get to the parts and other stuff we need to sort and sell off like the 12-15,000 books we hauled over from my wife's ex book business as did not find a local buyer in UT in time.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #28
No worries, looks like at least a few days before we unearth it from the stuff storage space.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #30
Schroth harness and brake pads are available for immediate shipping:)

----------------

Other unsold parts are in storage in NV, I will not return there until around the end of May.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #32
Thanks but for that price I may as well keep them, the lowest I can find shipped is around $100, these are brand new.

I will take a look at my street pads to see how they are holding up, should of done that first instead of reviving the listing here, sorry.

Rick

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #34
I do but it is back in NV in storage, I could not find it before as had it sold, must of been packed in the wrong area when we move. I will not be back there for another couple of months and then not sure when I can look for it as will be very busy.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #36
Spoiler is available but in storage in NV, will not be back there until another couple of months or so, possible sooner.
Shipping to CA is not problem but a bit costly, if near the border I can ship FedEx and then pick it up, I have done that hundreds of times in business.

Thanks, I'm not in a huge rush, so I could still be interested. If you could try and update this thread before you're going back to storage that'd be great.

I'm not near the border but could be down there for various reasons so the timing might be great.

Would you like a deposit?

Thanks.

Should this thread not be locked since it doesn't seem like OP can actually shipped the parts in the forseeable future?

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #40
I will make sure the info is correct, it is a none ST spoiler.

Sorry for any confusion.

The thread was started long ago when I could ship but we got tired of the snow and cold and hit the road for awhile, having to much fun to go back to soon:)

If the staff wants to close it I am fine with that.