Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Ford Fiesta ST Color Thread

What color is your Fiesta ST?

• Performance Blue / Spirit Blue

Votes: 47 9.9%
  • Green Envy

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Race Red

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • Molten Orange

Votes: 71 15.0%
  • Ingot Silver

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • Oxford White / Frozen White

Votes: 50 10.5%
  • Tuxedo Black / Panther Black

Votes: 61 12.9%
  • Kona Blue

Votes: 30 6.3%
  • White Platinum

Votes: 25 5.3%
  • Shadow Black

Votes: 39 8.2%
  • Magnetic Gray

Votes: 64 13.5%
  • Orange Spice

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • Platinum White

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Hey I wanted to Bump this thread. I work at Crossroads Ford in Cary and I am about to order 2 2019 Fiesta ST's for our dealership. I need your guys' input on what colors and spec to order.

So far I am thinking a White Platinum with Sunroof, Recaros, and black wheels and an Orange Spice with Sunroof, Recaros, and black wheels. I figure with Carplay/Android auto that nobody wants to pay for factory nav, let me know if I am wrong.

Thanks!
I don't think either or bad I personally wouldn't buy a white vehicle for anything though. I wouldn't do both with black wheels. I would order me a plain one non-white, and then order the orange one decked out no navigation.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

I don't think either or bad I personally wouldn't buy a white vehicle for anything though. I wouldn't do both with black wheels. I would order me a plain one non-white, and then order the orange one decked out no navigation.

I personally like the "StormTroop'd" look white w/ black wheels. I do wrap and tint also so I was thinking about wrapping the roof gloss black and adding a small dealer addendum just so someone has something unique. I have had multiple customers looking exclusively for black wheels so it makes me hesitant to order one without.

Orange Spice looks fantastic in person so I am happy with that config.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I personally like the "StormTroop'd" look white w/ black wheels. I do wrap and tint also so I was thinking about wrapping the roof gloss black and adding a small dealer addendum just so someone has something unique. I have had multiple customers looking exclusively for black wheels so it makes me hesitant to order one without.

Orange Spice looks fantastic in person so I am happy with that config.
I'm sure it looks good I just don't like white cars for whatever reason. I also like black wheels but from a longevity perspective they are harder to keep up. I agree though no navigation I believe Android auto is better.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Hey I wanted to Bump this thread. I work at Crossroads Ford in Cary and I am about to order 2 2019 Fiesta ST's for our dealership. I need your guys' input on what colors and spec to order.

So far I am thinking a White Platinum with Sunroof, Recaros, and black wheels and an Orange Spice with Sunroof, Recaros, and black wheels. I figure with Carplay/Android auto that nobody wants to pay for factory nav, let me know if I am wrong.

Thanks!
White Platinum does look nice for a white car. From a sales standpoint I would think the Magnetic would sell easily as people seem to love grey cars these days. They are eveywhere.

As for Orange Spice I think its the best of the Current colors and if you do order one order it with the Recaros and the Black wheels. Why hahahaha it s what mine is except do not order it with the Molten Orange Recaros, not only do they do not match with the paint and look gaudy in my opinion because of that but most the dealers who order Orange Spice with Recaors order them.

Get the Smoke Storm Recaros and the car will sell because you will most likely be the only dealer around with them. Oh and they do look nice.

Why no sunroof, because for serious sport car types most would rather not have a sunroof less issues. Plus the sunroof is kinda behind the driver a bit rather directly overhead, which kind makes the point of it useless in my opinion,

Navigation do not get either as most will sync their phone with the car through Android auto or Apple carplay and run the maps off the phone on the cars touchscreen. It works great and the customer does not feel like there wasting $700 on nav.

Black wheels yes because it contrasts the paint great and makes the car look badass . The non painted wheels look very stock plain jane in comparison. Plus the option is cheap enough most will have no problem springing for it even if they plan on different wheels down the road.

The main deal is to give the cars everything that makes them special and none of the frills that are for average buyers. FiST buyers are not average and usually know exactly what they want.
It does look like your thinking is on track with that outside of the sunroof.

Thanks!
I’d recommend adding the Pilot Sport A/S 3’s on them since it is a no charge option!

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I wish. They didn't even bother painting it in Agate Black like other black 2019 model year cars. And good call on the tires.
This is the South man why would you order it with a lower performance tire? I got mine at county ford.

Last edited:
Why? Less performance oriented tires as well as the brake pad.

I've never heard of the 17"A/S TIRES & PERFORMANCE BRK option coming with "less oriented" brake pads.

Anyway, it's better piece of mind for the non-enthusiast who buys it. And it saves them money! Especially down south where there's hardly snow, an A/S tire would work great! No need to buy dedicated winter wheels and tires....

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I've never heard of the 17"A/S TIRES & PERFORMANCE BRK option coming with "less oriented" brake pads.

Anyway, it's better piece of mind for the non-enthusiast who buys it. And it saves them money! Especially down south where there's hardly snow, an A/S tire would work great! No need to buy dedicated winter wheels and tires....
Vehicles installed with summer tires from the factory come with higher performance brake pads. Front and rear. If you look at OEM replacement brake pads it will show 2 different sets of pads.
Not trying to start an argument just stating it's not just the tires that are different. I like the sticker this vehicle is equipped with high performance summer tires in the door seal.

I ordered it with the upgraded kit. I run Summer only all year round on mine [wiggle].

This is the South man why would you order it with a lower performance tire? I got mine at county ford.

I ordered it with it, fear not.