Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

AUTOX Houston area

Yea. Get there early if you want to drive. Check out Houston's SCCA solo site and they have dates (two more left after this Saturday's event)

Hey [MENTION=1294]Svvift[/MENTION],

What was the trophy that they gave you? Apparently I got one for 2nd since there were 5 entrants in HS (woo).

Won't be able to go to the last two events this year [sad].

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #23
It's just a little orange cone shaped magnet with 1st, 2nd, or 3rd on it

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #24
So that's this weekend?...I need to get auto notifications for events like these...always the last to know...lol
I'll message you the dates for December

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #25
So that's this weekend?...I need to get auto notifications for events like these...always the last to know...lol
this weekend, there is a race saturday and one sunday

Nope. Will be traveling back from Taiwan on that Sunday. Apparently those Depo headlights are sold/originate here but I have no idea where or how to buy them.

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #28
ah well safe travels.
if you find them there, snag me a pair hahahaha

Yea I have no idea where people get car parts here. I've seen a few Fiesta S (not ST) and a lot more Focus S, but surprisingly few have any headlight or body kit upgrades.

Their Fiesta S comes with the same headlights or something similar to ours as I didn't see any LED DRLs. Their S trim also doesn't have the same body kit except the spoiler.