Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Possible new member?

Hi guys,

Been on many forums and many questions asked...

Im looking at getting a new car and of course the st ticks all the boxes.

Just one problem, i have 4k and a trade in 2k for one. What sort of monthly prices am i going to be looking at?

And what should i be looking for when buying, if its even possible to get one?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

You will get a answer from everyone but it is best to ask your dealer that question.

Dave

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
6k down on a fully loaded ST at 60 months, I'd wager $375-$425 range.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
And that of course depends on what incentives or discounts as well as what interest rate you qualify for.
In addition the fact that you are not in the US so there may be other factors that we may not be aware of.

All I can say is shop a few dealers and work the best deal.

Good luck.

Dave

OP
S
Thread Starter #6
be around the 250 a month which isnt too bad if im honest, thats with no huge final payment over 3 years,

What options would you advise on getting for the car?

Also has anyone got the 5dr model?

OP
S
Thread Starter #8
Here in the U.S. we only have the 5 door model. [emoji29]
Brilliant! Well you can tell me all about it!

Whats the leg room like in the back? And does it effect the car at all? The idea of a 5dr hot hatch seems to good to be true!

rexdriver85

I don't have any kids to worry about but I have had 4 adult passengers in the car and it wasn't bad at all. Other members report the car being a good kid hauler as well.

The trunk has a neat feature, you can lower the floor about 5 or 6 inches to gain more cargo space as well.

I think the 3 door looks better, but the 5 door is more functional. I'm extremely happy. You will be too. Smiles per gallon are insane on the vehicle and the aftermarket is exploding. Good luck! [emoji106]

masonsturbos

5 whole years. Yeah 14k is nothing! You can buy a new fully loaded se fiesta or a slightly used st lol I guess.
I pay 250 a month to have a nice round number and pay it off quicker.

masonsturbos

Cars.com has a good calculator for figuring out your payment. Exactly what I used and it was within $.50