Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST Fest caravan and hotel rooms

Azov

We need to get an organized list of users, and cars going. There have also been talks if caravans. I know there is a focus group from Dallas that I plan on meeting up with in Texarkana. I would be ok with sharing a room with one other person as well.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Booked my room today. We might take the wife's Edge down this year, since its a further drive than last year. Can't wait to see RodMoe race some Focus haha.

OP
Azov
Thread Starter #5
Booked my room today. We might take the wife's Edge down this year, since its a further drive than last year. Can't wait to see RodMoe race some Focus haha.
Are you staying in the host hotel?

As far as I know, there will not be many fiestas in attendance.

dyn085

2000 Post Club

Generally speaking, each year the overall event has been somewhat of a surprise (regarding attendance) since the event became a yearly occurrence in 2013. In 2013 the event was mainly Mk1-Mk3 Focuses with a small handful of FoST's. Last year over 50% of the event were ST's, with only a handful of FiST's.

This years attendance is forecasted to be larger in part because the ST's are more established. It's going to be the first year at this venue, but the vendors have already been contributing items for giveaways and there's a lot of interest to see who all well step-up to challenge the DHM FiST's. A lot of the tuners are possibly bringing BT ST's, so that's going to be pretty interesting.

Between the shows, racing, after-parties, games, drawings, free stuff, meeting he real people on the other end of the internet, etc., it's a great time!

Harvick

1000 Post Club

Yes for one night, we are checking out Saturday morning and heading up to Nashville after ST Fest before heading back home.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Generally speaking, each year the overall event has been somewhat of a surprise (regarding attendance) since the event became a yearly occurrence in 2013. In 2013 the event was mainly Mk1-Mk3 Focuses with a small handful of FoST's. Last year over 50% of the event were ST's, with only a handful of FiST's.

This years attendance is forecasted to be larger in part because the ST's are more established. It's going to be the first year at this venue, but the vendors have already been contributing items for giveaways and there's a lot of interest to see who all well step-up to challenge the DHM FiST's. A lot of the tuners are possibly bringing BT ST's, so that's going to be pretty interesting.

Between the shows, racing, after-parties, games, drawings, free stuff, meeting he real people on the other end of the internet, etc., it's a great time!
^^This. Last year's ST turnout was huge.

OP
Azov
Thread Starter #9
Yes for one night, we are checking out Saturday morning and heading up to Nashville after ST Fest before heading back home.
No way! Me too. My parents live in Nashville and was planning on driving there afterwards. I wasn't going to stay for the award ceremony.

I know some amazing country roads in Nashville. I miss it compared to Oklahoma.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
No way! Me too. My parents live in Nashville and was planning on driving there afterwards. I wasn't going to stay for the award ceremony.
You want to stay for that, they have great prizes. Last year they had Ipads, Cobb AP, Intakes, suspension parts and tons of gift cards.

OP
Azov
Thread Starter #11
Awww man. I didn't want to be driving that late to my parents place. I might have to stay if the prizes look good.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
A lot of the prizes are announced leading up to the event, so make sure you like/join the ST Fest and/or FocusFest pages on FB. I'll link them when I get to my 'puter a bit later for those that are interested.

Here are a couple shots they've posted recently-

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
My wife and I will be there. I'll be driving from Dallas. I just need to book a room and we'll be good to go.