Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiestaSTForum.com welcomes CFM Performance

Trader history for MKVIIST (0)

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
These guys are awesome to deal with...I've bought tons of products from them in the past for my Focus.

Izzy

My breather continues to accumulate oil from blow by I'm guessing. Would a catch can help relieve some of the pressure? Considering just putting the OEM oil cap back on.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! We're glad to be apart of your community and look forward to offering some great deals and discounts. If anyone has any questions, or you are looking for a price, feel free to contact me at any time, contact info is in my sig.

My breather continues to accumulate oil from blow by I'm guessing. Would a catch can help relieve some of the pressure? Considering just putting the OEM oil cap back on.
I'll be sending you a PM shortly!

Etyrnus

I have a minute amount of oil occasionally on top of the valve, but never any spray or wetness in or outside of the filter.

Izzy

I have a minute amount of oil occasionally on top of the valve, but never any spray or wetness in or outside of the filter.
Don't get me wrong it's not like it spews oil every where, but most users say there's is dry...see image. This is about 3 days worth of driving or about 100mi.

Attachments

Etyrnus

Don't get me wrong it's not like it spews oil every where, but most users say there's is dry...see image. This is about 3 days worth of driving or about 100mi.
You have a little more than I do, and I don't check that frequently to be honest. But I know some of the FoSTs had oil spray on their engine covers.