Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New guy from AZ 2015 fiesta ST OW

Hello fellow Fiesta ST friends,

I am buying a 2015 Fiesta ST tomorrow and couldn't be more excited. The dealer had the car shipped in as I am looking for a white ST with no options. I went out and looked at the car yesterday and drove it.. I can't wait for this car to be my daily driver! I have a few small plans for the car already but need to power through this month as it's the busiest month of the year for my business. I will be posting a few photos and really looking forward to chatting with yall about the car.

Cheers guys & gals save but fun driving!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard[welcome]

OP
M
Thread Starter #10
Thanks everyone. I bought the car today and its now a black ST with Nav and painted wheels. Not the white and painted wheels as planed. They gave me a deal on the black ST since it been sitting in the showroom and only had 57 miles on it. I can't tell you how excited I am to be driving a new car I paid for myself and to add on top of that its a manual. I feel like the real winner today. I also got it at cost because my friend worked for the dealership. All together a great experience and very happy with the car so far (110 miles in) in about 2 hours lol

Thanks everyone. I bought the car today and its now a black ST with Nav and painted wheels. Not the white and painted wheels as planed. They gave me a deal on the black ST since it been sitting in the showroom and only had 57 miles on it. I can't tell you how excited I am to be driving a new car I paid for myself and to add on top of that its a manual. I feel like the real winner today. I also got it at cost because my friend worked for the dealership. All together a great experience and very happy with the car so far (110 miles in) in about 2 hours lol
Very nice. I originally wanted white as well, but ended up with a killer deal on a fully loaded black one. After seeing that beautiful Tuxedo Black paint in the sun, I have zero regrets. Too bad it rains 8 months out of the year here in the NW.