Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Howdy from Calgary

Have been trolling the site for a while but just got the call from the dealer that the ST I ordered in September is finally here.[biggrin]
I'd like to think it took so long because they were hand assembling it but . . . .
It's Oxford White with the Smoke Storm partial leather, nav, sunroof and the Rado Grey wheels.
Since ordering I've also taken delivery of a set of Sport Edition SE-16 wheels (17x7.5) c/w Blizzaks for winter use (a must have around here).
They've been sitting in my garage under wraps as a constant reminder that it is coming soon.
Also just ordered a set of WeatherTech floor liners after some input from one of the forum administrators (many thanks).
Once I get my hands on it I'll have paint protector put on it, the seats Scotchgarded and have the entire hood and front bumper protected with 3M
So, looking forward to adding this to my fleet and enjoying the experience.
Cheers, Scott

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard again Scott. You got the same options as mine minus the seat colors. The SE16's are going to look great on white.

OP
scottiemac
Thread Starter #8
Welcome aboard again Scott. You got the same options as mine minus the seat colors. The SE16's are going to look great on white.
Thanks. I just went over to the dealer to have a look - it's dirty from the rail journey and has snow on it.

Perry

Welcome! I've got a new-as-of-last-week Race Red ST awaiting SE-16s with Pirelli Winter Carves that are en route. Weather has me in another ride at the moment, but things are clearing, and w/ the winter setup I should be fine even with a little of the white stuff. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I am mine--or more, given right now mine is staying in the corral!

OP
scottiemac
Thread Starter #17
Cool. I've yet to see any ST's on the road. My son saw a green one a while ago. Are you enjoying your ride?

It's beyond enjoying! Lol. I find myself just wanting to go for a ride often. The radar detector is a must here in Calgary. The police here are total hunters!!! Just looking for speeders everywhere!