Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dr.Prutteklutt's Clubsport FiST

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #81
I have a few Friends that are driving this Tire on Tracks, on a Golf 7R as a exampel, and they are satisfied with it, so i ordered a Set.
For that little amount of Money its worth a try :)

Izzy

I have a few Friends that are driving this Tire on Tracks, on a Golf 7R as a exampel, and they are satisfied with it, so i ordered a Set.
For that little amount of Money its worth a try :)
Definitely interested in how they perform in the wet especially knowing if they have the tendency to hydroplane.

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #83
I bulid myself a new Shifter [wrenchin]
Works well.
I wanted to get the Shft Knob near the Steering Wheel because its more useful on the Track.

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #87
I did some Rounds today to test the new Tires.
It was 86F outside and i lowered the Tire Pressure to 29psi Front and 26 on the Rear.
After the Tires gets warm they created a very good Grip [pray]
I already dont know how they are in the Wet...
I am very satisfied how they perform and would highly recommend them for Track use [like]
On daily use they perform like normal Street Tires, they must be warmed up to get the Grip wich is almost impossible on the Streets.

Are you getting an oil temp reading with torque? Mine is not getting data for that. I'm guessing it could be my obd adapter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #90
Thats normal, you can not get the Oiltemp from the OBD.
I use a seperate Sensor in the Sandwich plate and Gauge in the Vent Pod :)

I can see the oil temp using the access port, but not through torque.

Ah well that's no Bueno and strange that there is that difference in the cars system.

For some reason though I cannot get the torque app on my phone to see that data through my bt obd adapter. I am using a very cheap adapter though so that is probably the problem.

I would love to have a 2 door also, but I have enjoyed the ease of loading and unloading things with the rear doors.