Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sport Tuning T9 17x7.5 wheels & Dunlop Direzza D2s

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
I dig it, looks badass.
Yeah, thanks! It looks a lot better when the car is clean and the sun is out... I detailed the car yesterday evening and then it rained. Go figure. lol

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Excellent wheel choice, the brushed metal along the edge compliments the car perfectly.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Very nice! Now you got me debating if I should also go with black wheels in the future lol.

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Very nice! Now you got me debating if I should also go with black wheels in the future lol.
Black wheels always looks so good on white, especially with red calipers behind them for contrast...[cool]

They look great. A couple questions. I saw you mention you were having wheelspin problems and hoped these would help. Did they? I am looking at roughly the same level of mods as you shortly. Also, do they rub at all? Finally, with a wider tire and the same aspect ration, these are actually a touch taller, raising the car a bit and giving a little more pothole protection? It looks that way in the pics. really nice work.

Ok bonus question? What's the weight of the wheels alone and whole package? You probably answered all of this somewhere so apologies. I'm new here. Skipped over the whole introduce myself thread though. Again apolgies.

I did do something right. I went and traded in my 180,00 mile 4 cylinder Camry for a 2014 FiST one week ago. Completely on a whim.