Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Oahu ST's?

Haha...that may be the case. I haven't seen too many FoSTs around also...

How did that meetup go? Was it a good turnout?

Great turnout, about ten cars. Three of us were FiSTs, the rest were FoSTs. Fun cruise.

Nice! Let me know when's the next meet...would love to meet other FiST owners

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #25
Yup, mine stays hid and tucked away in a garage, haha, The meet was a great turnout. I will be sure to keep both pages (FB and here) updated so everyone will be invited. I'll try and load some pictures on here of the meet. it was a good turnout. I haven't seen the green envy one, and only one Molten orange, that is still at cutter ford. I test drove that thing before I picked mine up from windward ford. they just want too much for it. its been there for 9 months already. something like 28k. I do like the MO color but that's too much considering the only difference in mine and the one they are selling is the color. and over a 7k difference in price. but I will say, Cutter Ford has the best parts and service department I have dealt with on the island.

Oh BTW guys, got my notification of my intercooler, and crash bar, are being made as we speak! hopefully I'll have it and the Water Meth kit installed by the end of the month. then will be time for a turbo swap. so I'll have lots of parts for sale for you guys if you're looking for upgrades. and I'd be happy to help anyone out on installing them as well. I love tinkering on these things.

[MENTION=3180]TempeST[/MENTION] I PM'd you on FB about the parts you have for sale...[:)]

Platinum White from Town here. Don't see much FiST in Town. Saw one Tuxedo Black on Queen Street once and a Racing Red, but that's it since owning this car for the past 3 months. Hope to see you guys around.

Platinum White from Town here. Don't see much FiST in Town. Saw one Tuxedo Black on Queen Street once and a Racing Red, but that's it since owning this car for the past 3 months. Hope to see you guys around.
There's a photo shoot coming up on Sunday 4/24 - meeting at 8am at the NEX and heading out to Kualoa State Park at 8:30am. You're welcome to come if you're available.

Saw your sig...you have a 2012 911 TTS? [unbelieveable]

You're welcome to join the Facebook group "808Steeze"

There's a photo shoot coming up on Sunday 4/24 - meeting at 8am at the NEX and heading out to Kualoa State Park at 8:30am. You're welcome to come if you're available.

Saw your sig...you have a 2012 911 TTS? [unbelieveable]
4/24? Dang, there's C&C at Safeway Kapahulu that morning. Planning to go check it out along with some of the P-Car guys. You guys ever go to C&C?

You're welcome to join the Facebook group "808Steeze"
Thanks! Will do.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #32
Welcome 808FiST. Hope to see you around. I have heard about the C&C and I would like to go to one, but our FB page is in desperate need of new cover photo, and I thought it would be a good chance to have our monthly meet at that time as well. what time is the C&C?

Understood. Definitely will meet up with you guys for future get together. The C&C on 4/24 is from 9-11 AM, I believe.

Welcome 808FiST. Hope to see you around. I have heard about the C&C and I would like to go to one, but our FB page is in desperate need of new cover photo, and I thought it would be a good chance to have our monthly meet at that time as well. what time is the C&C?

Oh cool! Someone in our group spotted you on Monday I believe. I think you and I are the only KB FiSTs on the island.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #36
Just approved someone on the FB group, I'm guessing it was you? [MENTION=4790]FiestaSexyTime[/MENTION]. Welcome to the party ST. lol

So just some updates for you guys, if you wanna follow my build thread it is located here:http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/8440-Kyle-s-Build-Thread-STallone

I will be selling a few more parts here shortly from the old setup to the Big turbo setup. Mainly the Depo racing cat-less down pipe, the COBB cold side charge pipe, my Synapse DV+ diverter valve/BOV(I can show any of you how to install in no time off the cold side charge pipe.) Stock turbo and Manifold(<9000miles) and a few more but that all I can think of right now. I am hoping I can have everything on in time for the meet on the 24th. Big turbo Fiesta ST at the 808STeeze meet.

If you can get that all done by the 24th that would be awesome. Looking forward to that meet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #38
well considering that everything has tracking saying it will be here within today to Monday, and considering all I need to get myself are some oil and water lines for the kit... I think I will be able to get most of it done next weekend. that will give me about a week for tuning which is possible it will be tuned pretty well by the meet. fingers are crossed

Sounds exciting! Would love to see it at C&C if you guys have a chance to swing by. If not, hope to catch up with you guys next time around.

well considering that everything has tracking saying it will be here within today to Monday, and considering all I need to get myself are some oil and water lines for the kit... I think I will be able to get most of it done next weekend. that will give me about a week for tuning which is possible it will be tuned pretty well by the meet. fingers are crossed