Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Oahu ST's?

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #42
The meet on June 26th at Kailua Beach park @ 10am if any of you guys are interested. My car may have the EFR turbo on it by then. but most likely will not be tuned fully yet

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #44
I'll be there with bells on!!!
Yay! I'm looking for a grill and games that we can use so we can all play can jam or corn hole etc. so if you guys have some games or fun things to do at a park or beach bring them along! pets, children, and significant others welcome. Just trying to do something different this month.

Hi everyone. Just joined the Fiesta family about a month ago. Pleasure to meet everyone. I am out here Wahiawa. I drive a 2014 Performance Blue w/ racing stripes. If I'm not mistaking on the color lol.

Do you happen to go on Wheeler AAF? I chased down a PB FiST on wheeler two days ago. Couldn't see if they had stripes or not because of the rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #47
Yay another New guy/gal. If you have Facebook be sure to check out 808STeeze page. its our local ST/RS group. we will be having a meet coming up shortly here in August. I have just been slacking due to my Turbo build. Glad to have you along!

Awesome I'll be looking forward to the meet and Parson yeah I drive through Wheeler every day my car doesn't have tint so it stands out with the clear Windows and the stripes. I'll be trying to tint it this weekend I'll keep and eye out for you. I'll make sure to join the Facebook page here shortly thanks Gents.

Visiting family there in Waipahu last week and didnt see many.
Caught this one in Wahiawa

Saw a magnetic grey turning west from 76 onto H1, a really nice Molten orange in downtown Honolulu, and a Kona Blue at Costco near Kapolei.

Other than those i saw another 3 or 4 FoST. It has been years since i was last there and it seems like the modified car scene has just exploded there. Almost every car has some kind of fart cannon on the back.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #52
The fart canons here are life! haha. soooo much of that here. I wish you would have told us you were out here sooner, we had an ST meet the previous weekend. You could have joined in on it and rode along. there are quite a bit of ST's out here. our meets usually consist of around 10-14 cars. and many more active members on the facebook page.

I thought about looking into the facebook page but my week there was already pretty full. The whole time i was there i kept wishing i was in my car versus the rental. Dont get me wrong I enjoyed our rental wrangler with the doors and top off.

Next time im out there in a few months ill hit up the facebook page and see whats happening.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #54
Yeah Definitely let us know, and we will try and get a meet together around the time you are out here.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #55
Bump for all you Non Social Media Guru's here is a Future meet in February. we have 10 cars ready. if you would like to join let m know!

DYNO DAY!!!

Meet at NEX: 0900 Saturday, 18 February
Roll-Out: 0930 If you want to meet us at RAD Motorsports, the show time will be at 10am.

AWD/FWD Dyno w/ 3 pulls = $80