Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Oahu ST's?

TempeST

Any ST's out here in Oahu? would love to get a group together if at all possible. I know there are people here with ST's I see a few every couple of days, and a couple FiST's got swooped from me while I was trying to work deals on mine. [neener] But if anyone sees an Ingot Silver FiST, that's most likely me. I have seen a couple black ones, one Molten and one Oxford white. Hope to meet a few people and maybe get a good autocross class together for a "track" day at the Aloha Stadium. [raceflag]

Hey! Currently on O'ahu with the Kona Blue one. I've only seen one silver one and a black one, both up in Wahiawa. I've been kind of under the radar because I keep my car mostly on base here plus I've only been here for three months.

I'm new to this forum as fist.net seems to be super inactive.If you want to meet up shoot me a message on here! I'm getting my FiST straight piped in Thursday.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #4
[MENTION=3341]sinister0079[/MENTION] Nice! Another 2015 on Maui! I should be traveling to maui in the near future, i'll let you know when I'm heading that way!
[MENTION=4455]ParsonsArmu[/MENTION] Cool to have another FiST in the community, I have not seen a Kona Blue one here, I'm not really up in the Wahiawa way very often unless traveling to North Shore. but I am out in the Kapolei/ewa area quite often. My car is full Stage 3 Mainly COBB parts. and I am looking to sell a few parts if you are interested in anything let me know. i am looking into selling my FMIC and Intake(mountune&COBB) but mainly just trying to get rid of my intercooler(Mishimoto J-line and all the bolt-on goodies to make it a simple job. I would love to meet up sometime and go for a drive. Nice that you are getting the exhaust done. you having the whole piping done or getting the muffler and resonator deleted?

Getting the whole piping done, 2.5" from the cat back. I'd love to get some bolt ons but my car only has 3,000 miles on it so I'm kind of on edge about doing any performance upgrades for now other than getting the accessport and maybe a down pipe and air intake.

How come you're selling them?? Please don't tell me you're selling your FiST as well!!

I'm glad to finally talk to someone on island who owns an ST since most of the ST owners on base just bought the car because it looks nice.. They don't rep at all. Not even a wave. Would love to go for a drive.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #6
Good Choice! The whole piping will be a much better upgradeable path, if you ever decide to get a muffler for it, it will be an easy cut and weld in.

Haha its funny you mention you are skeptical of the mods thus far. I had an access port, turbo back exhaust, and intake on mine at 900 miles and then I added the Intercooler and pipes and pro tune at around 1500. I now have 6600 miles on my car and absolutely nothing has gone wrong with it yet. fingers crossed. but really as long as you mod correctly you will be fine. I wouldn't worry too much, and besides if you put the accesport on your car, the second you do anything that requires warranty work and they run the car and see it is not a stock run system your eco warranty along with powertrain will go out the window. so as the saying goes, Go Big or Go Home. but I see your concern. no worries.

And NOPE! Never selling my FiST, I am going with a bigger turbo so I need a better intercooler, and probably going with the 2J-racing intake as I have found out It would be the best choice for my setup. but still iffy about selling the COBB intake. but the mountune one I am definitely selling. along with the mishimoto Intercooler. great little intercooler but I need a bigger and better one.

I know the feeling of the ST crowd here, I have found very few that wave or acknowledge me while I'm driving by and waving. I have only ever talked to one other FiST owner on island who works on Pearl harbor, i saw one day as I was at the gas station on Hickam. but there is a Facebook group called 808STeeze you should join, we try to have a drive every couple of months and there are lots of helpful ppl on there. not so many FiST's but a lot of FoST guys and they are really cool as well.

Awesome! Yeah and my parents would kill me if they found out I voided the warranty after owning the car for only 4 months... I know, lame.

I'll definitely join that group. The community is crazy small. Brought my car to Cutter to get some touch up paint and the salesmen were flipping out just because I have a Fiesta. Haha. Being in a small community isn't so bad, gives us a lot of credit to have a car that is such a rarity here.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #9
Great to hear there are more out here. For those of us on Oahu, there will be a cruise this weekend on Saturday, meeting up at 12 at the NEX and we will be cruising up the East side all the way to Haleiwa. I hosted this meet about a month ago, and it is a GREAT drive for those who want to take pictures of the scenery. Look up "808STeeze" on Face---book and join the group to see what's going on.

Welcome MaxPowa!

Thanks. Car's at the dealer because it's BROKEN. Haha. So you know it's a Ford. [rant]

What happened to her? :(
its been an adventure with this one. She has less than 8500 miles on her but has been in the dealer at least 4 times.

1) Evap purge valve.
2) Climate control sensor
3) Sunroof leaking

Those of you who didn't get the sunroof, good call [twothumb]

No worries. Still fun as f**k to zip through traffic with. :)

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #17
[MENTION=2955]F8lspd[/MENTION] Nice welcome!! Did you pick the one up from Cutter Ford?
[MENTION=3450]Maxpowa[/MENTION] , sorry to hear about the problems. I have 7300 miles on mine so far and had an AP3 on mine since 800 miles plus had it stage 3 since 1500 miles and no problems yet. knocking on wood. lol and also hoping my sunroof doesn't leak.

[MENTION=3180]TempeST[/MENTION] no worries, all issues were resolved under warranty. I go through Cutter with decent results. The sunroof just doesn't seal well. This was a problem with the Focus models too. They re-adjusted the entire sunroof and seems to be fine now. If anything, beefing up the weatherstripping around the glass should help improve the seal, that's really the main problem. You're probably fine.

[MENTION=3180]TempeST[/MENTION] Yes, I picked up my car in late May, 2015 from Cutter.

So far I haven't seen too many FiSTs around; saw 1 Green Envy, 1 White, 1 Magnetic and another Molten.