Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 FiST

So I am new to the forums, after purchasing my FiST in Georgia and then moving to North Carolina. Just wanted to point out how absolutely amazing this car is. I have let a couple of people drive her and they've all been amazed at how happy this little car makes you just driving it around without doing any sort of crazy hooning.
Funny, when I found her she had been sitting in the back of the car lot for a few months with a measly 15 miles on her, which the salesman told me had been put on by only a single person before me who wanted to test drive it and quickly dismissed it due to the size. From the moment I fired up that 1.6L engine I was amazed and head over heels in love. I basically got back to the dealership after a 15 mile test drive through the mountains near my home town and basically handed my wallet and said take it, take all my money I have to own this. When I saw the price I was even more impressed. How can a car this good, this fun, be so cheap. Sure the interior isn't the best made, but the rest of the car seems to have been made with driver's like me in mind. Family guys who want something they can sling around the track and still take the kids to the babysitter while delivering some smiles.
I wasn't sure what forum to put this in, I just wanted to express my joy in this car and I look forward to posting more in this forums. Got my decals already, they look great and got them extremely quickly. I look forward to putting my car through her paces and exchanging ideas and reading more on the forum. Thank you all.

ST_Shep

I felt the same way when I first test drove my fiesta. I told the salesmen (who was struggling to give me info about the car) to just stop talking and that I was sold.