Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CFM Performance Valve Cover Breather

Trader history for Chris@CFM (0)

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
It looks nearly identical to the engine cover. Perfect match!

I almost went with the wrinkle red but changed my mind at the last second.

OP
Chris@CFM
Thread Starter #26
Still waiting, ordered mine on the 14th :/
PM me your name or 5 digit order ID and I would be glad to check the status for you.

Mine arrived today and I installed it promptly when I got home. A+ quality piece and awesome turn around time from CFM.
Thanks for the update/pics, looks great! If you can, email the originals to mybreather@c-f-m.com and we'll post it on our Facebook Page
EDIT: Never mind i see these are all photobucket links i can use. Thanks very awesome pictures!

The textured black has a very nice OEM look to it and will match most engine covers.

jayrod1980

Got mine! Arrived very fast and couldn't be happier. Noticed a catch can worm clamp was rubbing on my coolant reservoir when I went to "install" this and fixed that at the same time. I feel much better about my engine with my can and this breather in place. Textured black absolutely matches the engine cover, etc. It's has "better than OEM" appearance too!

OP
Chris@CFM
Thread Starter #32
Got mine! Arrived very fast and couldn't be happier. Noticed a catch can worm clamp was rubbing on my coolant reservoir when I went to "install" this and fixed that at the same time. I feel much better about my engine with my can and this breather in place. Textured black absolutely matches the engine cover, etc. It's has "better than OEM" appearance too!
Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you like it! Post up a pic when you can.

Chris