Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Utica-Syracuse NY

Throwing this out there...would anyone be down for a meet and greet this summer? Maybe hit up a restaurant that's fairly central for all of us? Post some ideas if so.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Great Idea. I'm up for anywhere.

I failed terribly on this. Should we shoot for a fall run still or wait til everyone who stores their cars gets them back out again?
(Definitely hitting up Watkins Glen opening weekend again next year btw.)

I failed terribly on this. Should we shoot for a fall run still or wait til everyone who stores their cars gets them back out again?

Who stores their car in the winter? Oh wait. This guy... I'm definitely down for opening weekend this year, that is unless my car is torn apart again. No promises.

Wish I could, got the snows on already. I was there opening weekend and it was the cats ass until they started slowing us down....

OP
G
Thread Starter #26
not sure if your in the other thread........did you guys find the Upstate NY ST page on Face Book yet?

OP
G
Thread Starter #27

--------i would love to have a strong FiST showing at the Glen in the spring.

Anyone going to Watkins Glen this weekend for opening weekend? Weather looks like it may be cooperating (not currently, but for the weekend).

Anyone going to Watkins Glen this weekend for opening weekend? Weather looks like it may be cooperating (not currently, but for the weekend).
I had considered it but with the temps and possible rain there is no chance that going much over the track speed limit is going to be possible.

I had considered it but with the temps and possible rain there is no chance that going much over the track speed limit is going to be possible.
Forecast (thus far) for sunday isn't to bad. Mid 60s and about 19% chance of rain.

Coworker called me at 6:30am. Huge line of cars headed for the glen already this morning.

Syracuse member, '15 ST. Been a while since I did anything with a group of forum members. But I've been going to meets since I was 22 in 2003.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
4ST F3D New Member Introduction 10
P Mid Atlantic Fiesta ST Owners 3