Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Utica-Syracuse NY

Hello all! I am going to get my 15 Fiesta ST this Wednesday! Anyone in Utica-Syracuse out there with some CNY ST's?! I know of three, myself and two of my friends.

Hello all! I am going to get my 15 Fiesta ST this Wednesday! Anyone in Utica-Syracuse out there with some CNY ST's?! I know of three, myself and two of my friends.
Utica Fiesta ST checking in. Picked up my black FiST back in July. I've seen a blue and a white one around town since then.

OP
G
Thread Starter #8
very cool! i can account for mine, red, and the blue and white one. we are salesmen at dons ford. we have also seen an additional white one. there is also a women, older, not who you would expect to drive a FiST, but she bought a silver one. come to find out she has had several compact performance imports.

OP
G
Thread Starter #10
everyone have their snows on?! i cant wait to get my summers back on.

Clyde NY here, so pretty close. I have a 2014 in Tux Black and my cousin from the same area has a '15 in Tux black as well. No snows on mine though, she goes inside for the winter. [cheers]

Clyde NY here, so pretty close. I have a 2014 in Tux Black and my cousin from the same area has a '15 in Tux black as well. No snows on mine though, she goes inside for the winter. [cheers]
I think I may have met your cousin at The Glen today. He said you were doing upgrades!

I think I may have met your cousin at The Glen today. He said you were doing upgrades!
Indeed you did. I would have been there too but my car is minus a turbo, IC, intake, battery, etc. Haha. Just waiting on my BT kit and race intercooler to arrive. I'll probably go to opening day next year. Unless I have my car torn apart again. Haha

Seeing as I'm being talked about, I figured I better join. :)
Hailing from Clyde, NY as well and I'm easy to spot with roof racks in tux black.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Seeing as I'm being talked about, I figured I better join. :)
Hailing from Clyde, NY as well and I'm easy to spot with roof racks in tux black.

Well look who stepped out of the shadows. Haha

I'm here over in Rochester, I was just down at the glen Saturday. We took my friend jakes focus St down there. I will probably be over in Syracuse for the cny auto cross events. I just went to my first one this weekend in rochester and i am addicted. There was probably 3 fists running the track and about 7 fosts.

Throwing this out there...would anyone be down for a meet and greet this summer? Maybe hit up a restaurant that's fairly central for all of us? Post some ideas if so.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
4ST F3D New Member Introduction 10
P Mid Atlantic Fiesta ST Owners 3