Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: F/S stock FiST wheels and tires

Trader history for Sondi (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have new shoes in the mail so I am selling my stockers (Potenza RE050A). Previous owner painted them, so they are NOT dipped. Was never a real fan of dipping anway. These will come balanced and WITH their tpms's. There are a few chips in the paint but nothing that detracks from the look. Front tires have about 3500 miles on them. Hit a pot hole just after getting the car. Company responsible got me two new front tires. Rear tires have 12k. I have never tracked the car or done auto cross so the tread life is far from being an issue. Rear has well over half left and the fronts are pretty much brand new.

Shipping:
I live in St. Louis MO so local pick up or if you are within a driveable distance I'm game. I should have the new guys by Tuesday or Wednesday.
If shipping I will need your zip to get an idea about cost. Tire Rack is charging me 114$ to ship my new ones so use that as a rough guess.

Asking $525 obo. Will come with the tpms

Would be perfect tires for those who need a spare set for daily driving or for bad weather in the winter months, just maybe not in the snow lol. Message me if you have any more questions, I'm Eric.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member

All you need to do is have your screen name and date included in each of your pics....You just need to prop a card up next to each wheel with required info (Screen Name, Date, FiestaSTforum.com)

PM me as soon as you have new pics available to post and I will reopen thread...

Edit: thread re-opened with proper pics....thanks and GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.