Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Scv meet and canyon run

ryan2289

hey guys.

We had a little meet on july 11th with a canyon run. Just thought id post some pix.

Fair warning, these are horrible because someone messed with my camera and changed all the settings. But i wanted to still post them so people could see what we did and get some more interest in the next one.

http://imgur.com/a/IAYCM

Let me know if it works.

And i had a great time. Hope to see you all soon.

SICKESSS-ST

What's up [MENTION=3266]ryan2289[/MENTION]!

They work, thanks for posting them.

Also, our next run will be August 16th I think, I'll post details later.

What's up [MENTION=3266]ryan2289[/MENTION]!

They work, thanks for posting them.

Also, our next run will be August 16th I think, I'll post details later.
E we need to get all the details together so we can plan it. We only have a couple weeks.

OP
R

ryan2289

Thread Starter #6
Probably wont wanna go anyhow. We're going the opposite way than normal.
You do whatever you gotta do to make yourself feel better. Dont be hatin cause more people come to my meet than yours.

But i have a board meeting either the 15th or 16th they haven't chose a date yet.

You do whatever you gotta do to make yourself feel better. Dont be hatin cause more people come to my meet than yours.

But i have a board meeting either the 15th or 16th they haven't chose a date yet.
Believe me there's nothing that you do that I hate on.

SICKESSS-ST

Believe me there's nothing that you do that I hate on.

Whoa, I thought we were all friends here!?

SICKESSS-ST

I have an idea, let's combine the meets and we'll have a huge crowd! The more the merrier.

Are these meets still going on? I stay in Palmdale and can come down to these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk