Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Evap Canister Skid Plate

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2FoRS

Ordered mine and my dead pedal today! Can't wait.

Thanks no pistons for taking charge of the custom necessities! This should help keep my lil FiST safe during our shite Canadian winters [rockon]

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #29
that is awesome!
i will be getting one, but it will be likely at the beginning of the new year (if you are still making them)..

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
hmm should I be concerned?!?

So came home to find a box with this on it......

IMG-20150730-00221.jpg

I guess a few more people were interested in your work [MENTION=678]no-pistons[/MENTION]...

IMG-20150730-00222.jpg

Everything is there. I suspect the tube of thread lock was interesting to the xray... OR they saw the ST logo and wanted a closer look. Everything was there and perfectly wrapped was not even delayed at custom for more than an hour some no harm. Such beautiful work to. Thank you very much. I may test fit it for the run this weekend so people see it while I figure what kind of effect (paint or not) on it.

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #32
Glad it got to you safe and sound! haha Thanks very much for the kind words and I'm very happy you like the skid plate. Enjoy!

You should do some kind of bundle deal with your dead pedal, battery tie down, and skid plate. I'd go all in for that.

J2FoRS

You should do some kind of bundle deal with your dead pedal, battery tie down, and skid plate. I'd go all in for that.
Often a deal is just a PM or email away! He hooked me up. I'll admit that with his already low low pricing for such well done products it didn't take much to get my money either way! [MENTION=678]no-pistons[/MENTION] is a metal artist and a fair stand up guy to deal with. Hard to find these days!

J2FoRS

Just received mine today along with my Dead pedal. Stupid customs tagged me with 20 dollar charge but otherwise I'm super happy with the quality of the items I received. Great packaging and a beautiful pieces! Can't wait to install! [MENTION=678]no-pistons[/MENTION] thanks alot bud and great job!

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #40
Thanks for the kind words j2FiST! Sorry to hear about the customs charge, but I'm glad your liking the parts! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.