Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Evap Canister Skid Plate

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2FoRS

Thanks for the kind words j2FiST! Sorry to hear about the customs charge, but I'm glad your liking the parts! Cheers!
Even the almighty no-pistons has no control over the evil customs agents. Not your fault at all bud haha.

Very happy, now to decide whether it's staying this beauty silver or not. The fiance also wants to make metal counters for the breakfast bar now with the distressed swirl markings like your skid plate :p

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #43
Even the almighty no-pistons has no control over the evil customs agents. Not your fault at all bud haha.

Very happy, now to decide whether it's staying this beauty silver or not. The fiance also wants to make metal counters for the breakfast bar now with the distressed swirl markings like your skid plate :p
Haha nice! I used a die grinder and a 3M bristle disk.

As a matter of fact, I just made a table using a similar swirl also

IMG_3397sm.jpg

I'll probably be ordering one of these from you. I've had some scary moments where I've had to check my canister, and make sure I didn't smash the hell out of it. I've seen a number of Fiestas with evap codes due to road damage on the canister. Genius idea to make these, and if it's made anything like your dead pedal, I know it's worth the money.

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #48
Just ran out of stock on these. I'll try to make more soon. Just PM to be placed on the waiting list.

Came in today! Gotta say, even though I was expecting a high quality piece, you've outdone yourself. Extremely impressed, Eric! I'll get some pictures of it when I install it along with my downpipe that's coming in tomorrow!

Got mine along with the dead pedal, super high quality and excellent instructions!

Should go on in the next few weekends.

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #54
I have 2 more in stock now. Just PM me if interested. Thanks!

J2FoRS

Wow! That's awesome! Is that a two tone red and grey?
Did it with a flat black Rock guard. So it's got that pebbled texture and won't ever discolor and shouldn't chip or anything up in our Canadian winter. Then used tin tape that I also used the rock guard over to protect it to fill the "ST" then used MO touch up color match to get the ST orange. :)

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Did it with a flat black Rock guard. So it's got that pebbled texture and won't ever rust or anything up in our Canadian winter. Then used tin tape that I also used the rock guard over to protect it to fill the "ST" then used MO touch up color match to get the ST orange. :)
PS aluminum should not rust. [biggrin]

Status
Not open for further replies.