Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Big arizona cruise sunday aug 2nd

Hey everyone, I wanted to invite you all on a cruise I'm hosting sunday aug 2nd. It's going to feature a dual route run, since there's more of an interest in the off pavement section. We will meet up at the Apache Creek Golf Club (3401 S Ironwood Dr, Apache Junction, AZ 85120) at 10 am, leaving around 1020. We will all take the 60E to Globe, where we will hop on the 188N. The "rally" crew will turn onto the 288N, and take that north to the 260 W, then turning onto 300/wallace rd/SR99. The 288 is a graded dirt road that winds through the forests . A fiat 500 was able to tackle it just fine. The SR99 is pavement, but 2 lanes, and goes north to Winslow, or just south of it. The street car group will continue on the 188 to the 260W. From there they will take the 260W to the I17N, and hop off at Sedona taking the 89N to the I40 and to Winslow. We will regroup at DJ's restaurant and Lounge (1701 N Park Dr at Quality Inn Winslow, Winslow AZ 86047)

If you have a GoPro, bring it. I want to record both routes of this cruise, so that we can put together an episode of this cruise. We will copy the footage when we get to winslow. Also, if you have a walkie talkie, bring it as well. We will operate on channel 8.

Also, our end point will be DJ's Restaurant and lounge. 1701 N Park Dr
Winslow, AZ 86047
I chose this because it's got a big parking lot, but if we get there and don't like it, there's a strip mall right accross the street with a mexican restaurant, subway, ect.
Here's a link to the page to view the event
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ARIZONA.OVERDRIVE/