Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD : Stock turbo for sale

Trader history for MrsDHM (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item for sale/trade:
stock fiesta st turbo as is, used approx 8k miles

Condition:
Used, great condition

Price/What you want to trade for:
$250 obo + shipping

Location of item: Troy, M

Please PM or email at samantha@deadhookmotorsports.com

Let me know if you have any questions

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
That is a very good deal guys. That's a reasonable price on the turbo, but a turbo AND the manifold, that is by far cheaper than I have EVER gotten them for. And I've bought like 5, lol. While cheap, the inlets are normally missing as well.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Do i hear a FiST twin turbo in the making [MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION] ?... [poke]
It has been considered, lol. But ultimately; besides being "cool", a single bigger turbo is a cheaper and likely better solution, lol.

I actual have owned 4 stock turbo(s) and manifolds, but people buy them sometimes without giving me a core. So I'm down on cores right now. But I'm still getting by :)

It is a really good deal though.

meFiSTo

That's cheap insurance against a turbocharger meltdown for anyone going with custom tunes that bump power, but sticking with the stock setup. Something to think about here, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.