Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I feel the need....

I am so hooked on this car. I hit 100mph today like it was nothing, AND IT STILL HAD SO MUCH MORE TO GIVE. I'm not saying I'm going balls to wall with bigger turbos and race gas and shit, but I definitely need an intake, exhaust, DP, IC, and a stage 2 tune like yesterday. I'm not even fucking with wheels. I'm just going to paint the stock ones gloss black.

It is! Luckily I'm too poor to take it too far. It'd take me a year just to buy the parts I want. Nevermind actually installing them.
I'm with you on that. There's so much I want to do to this car but with a baby only 2 months away, I've got a bigger responsibility than my car. I'll have to set money aside little by little to do what I want to this car.

OP
TheGreenOne
Thread Starter #6
Yeah, I need to save up for my schooling this fall. Gotta get that red "paramedic" on my patch soon.

Yeah, I need to save up for my schooling this fall. Gotta get that red "paramedic" on my patch soon.
Right on man, are you an EMT? I got my national registry a few years ago but life took me in another direction. Good luck with your schooling man!

OP
TheGreenOne
Thread Starter #8
Right on man, are you an EMT? I got my national registry a few years ago but life took me in another direction. Good luck with your schooling man!
Yeah, NREMT. Did it for a year, like it, want to make more money. The company I'm with now pays medics 19 an hour plus bennies and OT.