Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Seibon Has Done it Again

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #21
28 pounds... is 28 pounds. [clap] I didn't see the hatch on their website. Do you have a part number?
They are being made.

I have the only one.
I wasn't supposed to get it but threatened them if they took it off.

Dave

maperformance

Dave,

Funny you posted this up I was just talking with Ryan @ Seibon when I saw you make this thread. Here is the breakdown for ETA and pricing on everything (I am a Seibon Distributor/Dealer).

$595.00 | OEM Hood - In Stock Ready to ship
$680.00 | TM-Style Hood - 1 Left in stock, and about 6-8 weeks once it is sold
$714.00 | RS Style Hood - 6-8 Weeks.
$680.00 | Rear Hatch/Trunk - 10-12 Weeks

Would be $125.00 for shipping for any of the above. If you order a hood and trunk it would be 250.00 for shipping.

Another quick picture from Seibon:

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I might get the RS style:)

I just bought 10 more wheels, 4 more tires, doing my third turbo upgrade....ouch$$$$, I might have to wait a bit.

If I get one I will add a 1/2" or so verticle lip at the start of the first opening as it would increase the effectiveness a great deal.

Thanks for posting, all I need is to spend more money on this little bugger that is going to be parked again waiting for parts to be made and modded:(

J/K :):):)

TheStig

May be sacrilege but I really want the RS hood and paint it Molten Orange like my car but leave the vents themselves carbon fiber.

May be sacrilege but I really want the RS hood and paint it Molten Orange like my car but leave the vents themselves carbon fiber.
I was thinking the same thing. I feel like I'd get so much flack I'd have to constantly pop the hood at shows to be like "no it really is CF".

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I would have to paint mine silver, the less a car stands out the less wrong attention it gets, knuckleheads, thieves and the police, what I have always done, clean and simple on the outside or very stealthy serious mods for performance over all else.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I am pretty sure the underside is going to be fiberglass, if full CF the cost would be considerably more, full CF would be cool though!

I had a CF/kevlar roof on my Scion project car, looked really cool from the inside as was fully made from them:)

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
It would be hard for me to justify buying this beautiful hood and then pay money on top of that to make it look stock. just my .02

araya

RE pins

TM-Style

RS-Style

The heat shield is optional.

Dave
On Seibons site it advises use of hood pins..... I don't see any on yours (great looking build) have you had any issues, I was one click away from buying but I am trying to see if this is something that's a genuine concern or they put that on the site automatically...

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #33
As you can see I have had both the TM and RS style hoods on my car.
I original wanted to have Seibon install a latch that they offered however, it did not fit correctly.
I preferred not to have the look of hood pins.
The loop that is molded directly into the CF hood along with the OEM latch on the car, work perfectly together.
I have had a Seibon CF hood on my car for years now with NO issues at all.

Dave