Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Kev's 2014 Ingot Silver Build thread.

OP
GateCityRadio
Thread Starter #44
Updated with Xenondepot LED headlight pics. In the process of converting the front over to LED, just wish this weather would co-operate.

OP
GateCityRadio
Thread Starter #46
Updated the first post with pictures and info on the Bojix CF splitter. Hopefully the fifteen52 CF rear spoiler extension will be here soon, from what they told me this is the first run of the CF extensions so its taking some time. I'm pretty excited about being one of the first people with this part. I just noticed the first set of pictures (linked from FB) are not showing on here anymore.

Edit: Fixed all of the pictures in the original post, they are no longer linked to FB pictures so no one should have issues with them not showing up anymore.

Can you get a good photo of the hella horns install? I order my J-line and want to install Hella at the same time as well. I can't find any good install for the horns so hoping you can help me out. Car looks awesome

OP
GateCityRadio
Thread Starter #49
I already have everything back together temporarily, I didn't trim enough off the bumper to clear the intercooler and now the bumper isn't lining up right. When I take everything back apart (probably Thursday) I'll try to get some good pictures of the horns and details on the install.

Thanks! While you have the bumper off can you get some photos of the cuts need to make it fit nicely? It seems like I will also be cutting a bit for a good fit and would love a clear photo of what it takes to make the best fit possible.

OP
GateCityRadio
Thread Starter #51
I still haven't got to taking the bumper back off for more trimming. The holidays added with buying my first house and moving made it hard to find the time. Hopefully after everything finally settles down I'll get back to it.

Got the downpipe and mbrp hard pipe installed yesterday along with a fresh oil change. So right now nothing is waiting on being installed. It is loud as hell with the MBRP exhaust so I may be doing some modifications to it in the future. Cobb stage 3 is pretty fun and hopefully in the near future I'll be looking at a pro-tune (possibly the lifetime tune from MAPerformance).

Waiting on fifteen52 to get back with me on the CF spoiler extension, something is def up with them right now. I've heard from a few other people that their orders were taking a while and that they got very busy during the holidays. Also in an email they said they recently replaced their CF guy so who knows...I seem to have bad luck when it comes to ordering CF parts...

OP
GateCityRadio
Thread Starter #55
Some pretty exciting things on the way. Wilwood front BBK on order from 2j-Racing and also found a used cyborg turbo for a great price. STAY TUNED!!!

Also installed the diode dynamics switchbacks, pretty neat stuff.

twolf

[MENTION=2360]GateCityRadio[/MENTION] do you have a video of your LED turn signals?

OP
GateCityRadio
Thread Starter #59
awesome, i just wanna see the switchbacks. Thanks!
Sorry I haven't got to it yet, been super busy with work before the Easter Holiday. I'll try to get my tripod and camera out (takes way better video than my phone) sometime during the holiday weekend, promise.

OP
GateCityRadio
Thread Starter #60
Nothing new really for the FiST. Just an update on why I haven't been on much. Life has been busy, got engaged, bought a house, had a kid, and now I have a daily family hauler so the FiST doesn't see much action anymore.
Hoping to get back on it soon and get the oil cooler installed, start logging again to get the 93 tune+ tune finished and start working on the E30 tune....and maybe try to start running some auto-X. The car is built way above my skill level so I'll probably be in last place in my class but I'm in it for the fun and to better myself.