Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD ECOBEAST billet badges

Trader history for pelotonracer2 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #34
I've started a list. We have the minimum for red. Only 3 for green so far. [sleeping] I might buy a few green ones and just sell to folks AFTER the group buy (if/when people want them so members who want black and green can get them at the group buy price now). In fact, I might buy a few extra red ones as well to sell at ST Fest if I end up going.

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #37
I'd be in for red pending price, and non outrageous shipping to Canada lol. Since this fits in an envelope I think I'll be okay.
Shipped to Canada will be $37.00

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #38
Free shipping you say. For us northerners to? :) Anyway still in for the red @$35.
I think Canadian orders add $2.00 to ship. Let me know if that is ok and I'll add you to the list. [:p]

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #39
I'd love one, but it depends on the price. I know the normal "EcoBoost" badges are like $40! crazy.
These normally sell for $43.00 but the group buy price is $35.00 (includes shipping). Add $2.00 to international orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.