Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD ECOBEAST billet badges

Trader history for pelotonracer2 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #62
Interested in the red. What do we have to do to make this happen?
Just waiting until a few more days to conclude the group buy. Then I will give you the vendors paypal information along with instructions. Pretty easy. [^]

I added you to the list!

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #64
Thanks! Do we have an estimated cost per person? I did not see one in the previous posts (possibly missed it)
Yes, I posted it but don't mind doing it again for you. [:)] The group buy cost will be $35.00 shipped to continental U.S. (regular price is $43.00 plus shipping).

Pelotonracer2 I am going to pass on as I won't to spend $35 elsewhere on the car. Thanks for checking in tho and look forward to seeing a few photos once people get theirs in. I would love to see it on a Black ST so i can get an idea of what it would look like on mine.

JasonHaven

I want one, but not until later this year, unfortunately. Will they be available after this group buy?

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #76
I want one, but not until later this year, unfortunately. Will they be available after this group buy?
Yes, I am sure you can still get one after the group buy. I am also buying extras. [:)]

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #77
Pelotonracer2 I am going to pass on as I won't to spend $35 elsewhere on the car. Thanks for checking in tho and look forward to seeing a few photos once people get theirs in. I would love to see it on a Black ST so i can get an idea of what it would look like on mine.
No problem. [thumb]

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #78
I'm going to keep the group buy open until Sunday evening. At that time I'll post paypal info and instructions. Those who are on the fence (or want one after Sunday), you will still be able to get one AFTER Sunday for the same price (for at least a week or two).

Status
Not open for further replies.