Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD ECOBEAST billet badges

Trader history for pelotonracer2 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #124
wow...that was quick!

I just got a confirmation email from Chris stating the badges are now in mid-production and he'll be sending an email with a few pics before mailing out...
His communication is great. I hope the finished product is just as good! [cheerleader] lol

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #128
Thanks for getting this deal together. All paid!![cheers]
You're welcome. How this all started was me finding an E-bay ad from this guy because I wanted one for my car. I got to talking to him and asked him about a possible group buy and well, here we are! [rockon]

*Paid* Im new to using paypals website directly. Did anyone else receive a confirmation email or receipt of any kind? [MENTION=241]pelotonracer2[/MENTION]

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #132
*Paid* Im new to using paypals website directly. Did anyone else receive a confirmation email or receipt of any kind? [MENTION=241]pelotonracer2[/MENTION]
You should get a message from paypal when you do transactions unless you have email notifications turned off or something. If in doubt, email chris and ask if he got your payment. [:)]

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
It is in your Paypal history and Chris will send you an email unless you turned such things off. Also check your spam/junk folder.

It is in your Paypal history and Chris will send you an email unless you turned such things off. Also check your spam/junk folder.
Thanks I just got the confirmation email from PayPal and Chris must have been delayed for some reason. Appreciate the help guys!

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #140
Did my post about changing to red/black get missed?
It doesn't matter. When you send in payment, you make the request for what color you want then. I will note it here on this thread though just to keep track of things more easily. [:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.