Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD ECOBEAST billet badges

Trader history for pelotonracer2 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #141
Thanks I just got the confirmation email from PayPal and Chris must have been delayed for some reason. Appreciate the help guys!
He's been really busy. I got an update via text message today. He says some badges should start shipping by Friday. [raceflag]

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #143
Almost everyone has paid. Woot! [biggrin] There are a few "stragglers" that I will PM in a day or two just as a friendly reminder. [whip] heh

It doesn't matter. When you send in payment, you make the request for what color you want then. I will note it here on this thread though just to keep track of things more easily. [:)]
Okay sounds good! Will get my payment sent here shortly. Been moving 700 miles this past week.

Edit* - Payment Sent

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #150
The badges are in production and some should be shipped today according to Chris.

The following people have not paid yet: [MENTION=3279]richie st2[/MENTION] [MENTION=1689]Connor[/MENTION] [MENTION=247]Tex ST-AR[/MENTION]

Everyone else is paid up. [biggrin]

[MENTION=241]pelotonracer2[/MENTION]

I emailed Chris for a special request, if you other means of contacting him would you please ask him to check his email from dustys318...

Thanks...

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #152
[MENTION=241]pelotonracer2[/MENTION]

I emailed Chris for a special request, if you other means of contacting him would you please ask him to check his email from dustys318...

Thanks...
Will do. You are welcome.

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #153
[MENTION=2063]Dustys318[/MENTION] I sent him a text message, he replied back (and I quote): "I replied back to him a couple days ago after he showed me what he wanted. Hasn't written me back yet." [:)]

[MENTION=2063]Dustys318[/MENTION] I sent him a text message, he replied back (and I quote): "I replied back to him a couple days ago after he showed me what he wanted. Hasn't written me back yet." [:)]
Oh yeah, not that email, I'm still working on the design, tell him I just sent it about an hour ago...

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #155
Oh yeah, not that email, I'm still working on the design, tell him I just sent it about an hour ago...
hehehe. He's not *THAT* quick with returning emails... [8] but he literally replied to my text message 30 seconds after I sent the first one to him. [unsurelaugh]

Status
Not open for further replies.