Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD ECOBEAST billet badges

Trader history for pelotonracer2 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
So, I am gauging interest for a possible group buy on these ECOBEAST badges. I don't know details yet on pricing depending on how many they haveon hand or price points for numbers but let me know if you are interested and I'll find out how much off they will give for a group buy special pricing. I'm buying two. [thumb]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Group buy was approved by vendor and is in process. To get in on it please read below. Once you are paid, I'll mark you as paid on the list by attaching an asterix to your name.

The price of the the badges are $35.00 each which includes USPS shipping to conti 48 states. Canadian, Alaskan, Puerto Rico and Hawiian members will be $37.00

Send payment to: chris@yourlittlecncshop.com

Black/Red EcoBeast badges:

1. pelotonracer2 (x3) *
2. Boostbumps *
3. Hijinx *
4. induced drag *
5. PhoenixM3 *
6. Tex ST-AR
7. Connor
8. F8l speed *
9. WhiteFords (x2) *
10. ritchie st2
11. Dustys318 *
12. Hypntick *
13. CanadaGuy *
14. Ralf *
15. Joszer *
16. obsandrew *
17. jfdana (x2) *
18. TuxBlack15 *
19. ST_JOE *
20. OCDFist *
21. miketank89
22. hot_hatch *

Black/Green EcoBeast badges:

1. pelotonracer2 (x3) *
2. zrxguy *
3. flurry *
4. ST_JOE *

An asterix next to your name means you have posted that you are paid up.

Attachments

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
I'll also have to find out if they have both Red and Green. I only inquired about the Red ones.

J2FoRS

I'd be in for red pending price, and non outrageous shipping to Canada lol. Since this fits in an envelope I think I'll be okay.

These look like the brand BilletBadges. I have talked to them at SEMA and they seem like a great company. The price is a question of volume. If we did a group buy via the forum we could get the price way down.

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
I know they aren't cheap. I saw an ebay listing at $43.00 for one, hence why I'm trying to get a group buy started to see if we can't drop that by a few bucks. They are really nice though, billet and powdercoated colors. I sent him an email and asked about pricing and will let everyone know as soon as he responds.

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
Ok, right now he is saying he can only do the black/red ones but I am trying to talk him into making the black and green ones as well. If we get 10+ the price will be $35.00 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.