Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Perf Blue in PA

Hi folks,

Started my car search around New Years. Just looking for better fuel economy than an Explorer or F150. I was all over the place. foreign,domestic gas diesel, whatever. I found the ST by accident going through Fiesta promotional material. There was a $1000 cash rebate on the ST! Test drove a Black no option model on 4/4. Loved the little beast, but, needed a few features to make it mine. Moonroof, Rado wheels and smokers pkg. No matches in 500 miles so I ordered it on completing the test drive. I ordered thru the Costco Auto buyer program saving about $800 in addition to the rebate. My OTD price was $23062.16 including Tax and Tags. I picked it up 7/31 after a mere 15 week wait.

I love this little beast! I'm paying it some love forward by following the breakin protocol suggested by member "peloton racer". I changed the oil and filter yesterday at 121 miles. I'm glad I did. I dumped most of the waste oil into a larger container and the remaining oil on the bottom of the the drain pan looked like a great sample pan if one were panning for gold! Lots of aluminum bits and shavings. I have to open the filter to see what secrets lurk there.

No plans for any mods anytime soon.

Cheers, STewpid

West Chester? Shame. We could use a blue FiST out here in WPA to add some variety.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard!

I'm not too far from you, I'm in Pottstown - and I get down to West Chester quite often to visit friends and such.

Keep an eye out for a Green Envy, it'll probably be me! I haven't seen more than 3 other FiSTs on the road since they came out, so good to know there are more in the area now (+1 for a buddy who just got a Tuxedo Black, he's over in the Reading area).