Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiestaSTForum.com welcomes Pierce Motorsports

Trader history for MKVIIST (0)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Please help us extend an official warm welcome to Pierce Motorsports on board as our newest forum Vendor.[twothumb]

Thanks!!!! Oh boy do we have some great stuff planned for this platform---super excited to bring them to market---we'll be posting products in our forum soon-thanks!

Picked-up a 2-point lower front brace from Jim's shop yesterday. I'm grateful to have guys/shops/tuners with the expertise/knowledge fabricating parts that fit, and work, perfectly.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Yes Jim,
Finally,
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome. Do you guys have anything equivalent to the stage 4 kit from TB Performance?
The short answer would be YES.
Although all the pieces are listed separately on their site,

http://www.piercemotorsport.com/2014-ford-fiesta-st/

I know that Jim will be putting together package deals.

The last part of the puzzle is being tested now.
Since Jim let the cat out of the bag in another thread so I will continue.
Some call it a rear anti-sway bar or torsion bar.
I prefer to call it a "Torque Tube Stiffener", the official name will be decided/provided by Jim.

After some collaboration, a better, more efficient part has been designed.
As stated above it is being tested now.
It will be in production and available soon.

Dave

Thanks guys-I think D1JL answered it above, our 6 point brace takes care of the front few braces (although I've recently built the rear section for folks that have bought our 2 point front lower and want something better quality for the rear without having to remove the 2 point and sell it/replace with a 6 point...), and then we have a midship brace, Lateral rear trunk brace and rear torsion's currently being tested. Here's a link to some of our Fiesta ST products---we sell just about every major brand (after nearly 25 years in business we've networked with thousands of companies) so if there's something you don't see we can usually source it...
http://www.piercemotorsport.com/2014-ford-fiesta-st/