Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Piercemotorsports Fiesta ST 2 Point Lateral Rear Trunk Brace

Trader history for Piercemotorsports (0)

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Hey guys-we picked them up and will start boxing/shipping today-we'll send tracking info when they leave-thanks!
Do you need to trim or cut anything for this? Or is it a direct installation??

And any updates on the torsion bars? Is there a thread started regarding it? I couldn't find anything on the forum.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Do you need to trim or cut anything for this? Or is it a direct installation??

And any updates on the torsion bars? Is there a thread started regarding it? I couldn't find anything on the forum.

Install for this floor brace is within the first post of this thread.
You do need to trim the plastic trunk floor holders if you wish to use them.

As for the torsion bar.
It is currently in production however id does requires a few parts to be brought together.
So it may take another couple of weeks.

Dave

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Install for this floor brace is within the first post of this thread.
You do need to trim the plastic trunk floor holders if you wish to use them.

As for the torsion bar.
It is currently in production however id does requires a few parts to be brought together.
So it may take another couple of weeks.

Dave
Oh okay, thanks man. I'm definitely excited for the torsion bar and now looking into this.

Will they look well together?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Oh okay, thanks man. I'm definitely excited for the torsion bar and now looking into this.

Will they look well together?
Absolutely.

Each brace piece is designed to work by itself and provide additional chassis stiffing.
However when combined, they work together to enhance the chassis performance.

Dave

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Absolutely.

Each brace piece is designed to work by itself and provide additional chassis stiffing.
However when combined, they work together to enhance the chassis performance.

Dave
Sounds great. I love the 2 pt brace and I'm looking at the front strut brace also.

OP
P
Thread Starter #26
Thanks Dave for answering that question--working hard on a certain Volvo 850 Wagon racecar to get to the track tomorrow!!! Back on topic---we're going to start a prebuy for the rear torsion bars this weekend---we'll start another thread/it's own thread, but we'll of course offer them at a discount with free shipping to start. Look for the thread either tomorrow evening or Saturday and I'll link back to it from here---super excited for you guys/to release it!!!

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Thanks Dave for answering that question--working hard on a certain Volvo 850 Wagon racecar to get to the track tomorrow!!! Back on topic---we're going to start a prebuy for the rear torsion bars this weekend---we'll start another thread/it's own thread, but we'll of course offer them at a discount with free shipping to start. Look for the thread either tomorrow evening or Saturday and I'll link back to it from here---super excited for you guys/to release it!!!
I'll definitely be a part of that presale. I'll be looking out for that thread this weekend!

Chris G

Yay for presale on torsion beam braces. I am in for that.

Just received the 2 point front brace and the trunk brace. Install this weekend hopefully!

OP
P
Thread Starter #35
Again killing me with the Hockemheim reference...some how when I say all our parts were developed at Buttonwillow/Willow Springs or AAA Speedway it just doesn't have the same ring to it!

Young L

Again killing me with the Hockemheim reference...some how when I say all our parts were developed at Buttonwillow/Willow Springs or AAA Speedway it just doesn't have the same ring to it!
Did someone say Ring [wink] So bummed I had to return the 6pt do to sudden issues with the car, I was really lookin forward to takin it to Nurburgring this past weekend [:(]