Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

rodmoe's Blue by You Build

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #42
Tires won't ship till after 4/14 says TireRack..
But once I get them I will post up pics ASAP

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #44
What tires are you going with?
So after more talking and further review I opted for the Dunlop DZll in 205/50/15 as they are shown to be faster mounted on 8 inch rims than 225. not that I can drive that good to notice but I wanted DZll's anyway and this worked out..
Fun Video on the Tire test below..
[video=youtube_share;kASM04zuHlo]http://youtu.be/kASM04zuHlo[/video]

Hot Rod Mag article linky

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #45
Updated First Post to add pics of tires(Dunlop Direzza DZll 205/50/15) linky

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #46
Updated 3rd Post with Downpipe notes and Intake tube Installed Pic

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
The intake tube looks great! Whats your review on the downpipe.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #48
The intake tube looks great! Whats your review on the downpipe.
Thank You Sir and the DP is at Idle in my closed garage (yes i like hydrocarbons) it sounded no different than the Stock one I took off . The day did not allow me to road test so the will be for Hump day .. or Weds as some folk say ..

Am curious to see if the new dp changes your exhaust sound, maybe it would be louder if you went no cat?

-ry

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #50
Am curious to see if the new dp changes your exhaust sound, maybe it would be louder if you went no cat?

-ry
Some say this is indeed the Case I just couldn't get past the smell of a decatted car..

Some say this is indeed the Case I just couldn't get past the smell of a decatted car..
Yea I hear ya,I'm having a hard time deciding what to go with myself when I go to purchase one. I wish someone close to me I know has a de catted dp so I could see how bad it is. Although with my mon-fri 75-80mi round trip daily commute I think I'm just gonna go catted and call it a day. All gravy baby [drinking]

-ry

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thank You Sir and the DP is at Idle in my closed garage (yes i like hydrocarbons) it sounded no different than the Stock one I took off . The day did not allow me to road test so the will be for Hump day .. or Weds as some folk say ..
Looking forward to your take on the DP. From the picture it looks very well made.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #53
Yes Have not been disapointed in the least with my products from 2J-Racing Great bang for the Buck and any questions he is willing to help to the Nth degree ...

Rod did you order a quick shift kit from them yet? Wondering how they feel,would like some feedback before I pull the trigger.

-ry

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #55
Rod did you order a quick shift kit from them yet? Wondering how they feel,would like some feedback before I pull the trigger.

-ry
I have not as I have a Mountune SShift kit installed now and Am trying to get Joe to send me one for a comparo ;) lol

Hehehee,yea I read/heard some not so great things about the mountune. Really wanna know how joes is,and if it's not grinding or hard to put in gears,I'm sold.

-ry

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #57
Added Pic of Blue Coated SVT rims in first post about 3rd pic down..

Oooooohh nice and shiney blueeee. I'm loving those team dynamic wheels,but why did they take so long to receive?

-ry