Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

rodmoe's Blue by You Build

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #143
Will get this on soon :)
6 point frame bar :)
From PierceMotorsports dot com
Thanks for the Speedy service Jim :)

Attachments

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #146
And it is installed ..
And on a side note as long as I was under there i upgraded my sway bar bushings to PowerFlex black race bushings from ModBargains :) (no pics of that as it is hard to see up under the car where the bushings are place on this car but not hard to swap them with a few 13mm sockets and wrenches)

Attachments

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Rod,
I need to ask.
ModBargains lists the front sway bar bushings for the FiST as 22mm, when in fact the FiST has a 19mm bar.
I want to know because I am using a non ST bar that is 22mm and I want to get the correct bushings.

Dave

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #148
Rod,
I need to ask.
ModBargains lists the front sway bar bushings for the FiST as 22mm, when in fact the FiST has a 19mm bar.
I want to know because I am using a non ST bar that is 22mm and I want to get the correct bushings.

Dave
You are correct Dave I will have to get under the car again and look at this...
Shoot

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I hope it is all OK but it is better to find out before Sunday.

Dave

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #150
I hope it is all OK but it is better to find out before Sunday.

Dave
Yup the caps did pull down very tight as the stock bushings have a plate on the bottom so maybe I got enough squeese to feel tight .. either way i will take them out and look into other options.. Packaging says Fiesta Mk 7 not 7.5 my bad .. lol
Thanks for the pointer ;)

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #155
Here are some neat pic's from my last event of the year. All I can say is I am Very Happy with the car and wish the Driver was a bit better... LOL

Attachments

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
No rubbing on bumps or hard turns? I think im gonna order those wheels in bronze fo4 next spring....

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Hey Rodmoe, we have the same color FiST and table. Does wifey get mad when you scratch it? I know mine did! Now I clean up before she comes home. Great job on your build.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #160
Hey Rodmoe, we have the same color FiST and table. Does wifey get mad when you scratch it? I know mine did! Now I clean up before she comes home. Great job on your build.
Thanks All And West She used to get made about the table till she found out I used the dishwasher as a parts washer.. Now she doesn't even ask .. lol got a good one this time ..