Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need FiST owner in south Florida for R&D

Hi,

I am a manufacturer of aftermarket parts for the Focus ST. I want to start producing lines of products for the FiST.

Here is my intro thread on what I do.

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...ooking-to-expand-capability-for-the-Fiesta-ST

I need a FiST in the area to lend me their car for a few days to do R&D, maybe a couple hours a day if you are more comfortable with that. I will be developing a ram air intake snorkel for this car. When the project is complete, I will give you a snorkel and a set of our custom center caps in any color you want.

If anyone is interested, let me know. Thanks!

- Dan

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Basically Tampa to Miami for you it looks like. Still closer than I am though [driving]
Yea, more or less, unless you drive like someone from Miami (like your brain got melted out of your head in the sun ), and/or your a lawyer, its like a 4 hour drive. I have a friend that says he can make the drive in like 12 minutes ( focus ST owner of course, lol), but he also has the tickets and insurance rates to support his claim, lol.

Etyrnus

Yea, more or less, unless you drive like someone from Miami (like your brain got melted out of your head in the sun ), and/or your a lawyer, its like a 4 hour drive. I have a friend that says he can make the drive in like 12 minutes ( focus ST owner of course, lol), but he also has the tickets and insurance rates to support his claim, lol.
He must have the fastest FoST in the world to make that drive in 12 minutes! 220 miles in 12 minute, damn, he's capable of 900 mph! I hope you give him a ton of grief lol.[boxface][smackbum]

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club

I think you should add this little bit to your list. If you could make a bigger duct to attach to this vent hole, it would help feed the cars with the 2J intake (lots of us ). It would also be easy to build being as ford supplied the stock little thingy so you could copy its base. It would likely not be too hard on materials either.

The biggest thing would be getting the aero optimized. Everyone gets real touchy about this part of the hood and what is going on there. I'm not gonna pretend or guess myself, but I'm sure SOME TYPE of improvement could be snapped on to improve the fresh air that gets put down there since as it is, that vent gets semi-sealed against the hood when it closes. In the "less rainy" months, I just rock that thing wide open, but if I had a scoop, I'd leave it alone.

Just an idea :)

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club

I think you should add this little bit to your list. If you could make a bigger duct to attach to this vent hole, it would help feed the cars with the 2J intake (lots of us ). It would also be easy to build being as ford supplied the stock little thingy so you could copy its base. It would likely not be too hard on materials either.

The biggest thing would be getting the aero optimized. Everyone gets real touchy about this part of the hood and what is going on there. I'm not gonna pretend or guess myself, but I'm sure SOME TYPE of improvement could be snapped on to improve the fresh air that gets put down there since as it is, that vent gets semi-sealed against the hood when it closes. In the "less rainy" months, I just rock that thing wide open, but if I had a scoop, I'd leave it alone.

Just an idea :)
+1 on a 2J Intake scoop.

Siestarider

Although Stuart is widely considered the cultural center of the greater Miami/Jacksonville area, Miami is still 100 miles away.

And I would like to have this snorkel.

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #12
I'm actually in the fort lauderdale/hollywood area, I really need a fiesta to do some R&D.

Call your wife, call your kids, find someone with a fiesta ST!