Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NorCal FiST owner.

Hello from NorCal!
Purchased my new commuter last Sunday after a week of research, looking for the best bang for the buck under $24k, while I wait on the new RSs to drop. Well, this was it!! And I couldn't be happier! This little car surprised me. And this is coming from an ex-owner of a few modded turbo AWDs: 90 GSX, 91 GVR4, 06 Evo IX & recently sold 11 WRX.

With the FiST, I'll keep it mildly modded. Probably Stage 3 at most......maybe. [wrenchin]

-Ryan

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard!

OP
RyFiST
Thread Starter #11
Thanks everyone!
I haven't taken pics of my TB FiST yet. I'm bringing it to the dealer for another detail job tomorrow. So maybe after.
I need to rack up more mileage for that traditional "break in". Then, I can go ahead with the temporary Cobb AP OTS Stage 1 upgrade. And add the Cobb RMM also.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Hello from NorCal!
Purchased my new commuter last Sunday after a week of research, looking for the best bang for the buck under $24k, while I wait on the new RSs to drop. Well, this was it!! And I couldn't be happier! This little car surprised me. And this is coming from an ex-owner of a few modded turbo AWDs: 90 GSX, 91 GVR4, 06 Evo IX & recently sold 11 WRX.

With the FiST, I'll keep it mildly modded. Probably Stage 3 at most......maybe. [wrenchin]

-Ryan
Oh you'll love a stage 3 set up tuned by Adam [MENTION=3178]maperformance[/MENTION]! [rockon]