Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone hear the news about fifteen52 working on a Fiesta ST project?

Harvick

1000 Post Club
I spoke with fifteen52 the other day and they said they had two Fiesta STs coming to their shop soon. Not sure on the details but it would be great to see them build a Fiesta TrackSTer.

Focus TrackSTer from the Chicago Auto Show

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
That would be sweet . I was looking at there wheels till i found out the weight and I already have a few sets of 25 lb rims :) but i love the look ;) lets hope !!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
That really great news, would be interesting to know if they plan on using Mountune parts for for this project too.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
It made me so happy to see meaty tires instead of that hellafrush stretched tire crap.
I can't understand kids these days wanting LESS grip, Worse handling and a suspension geometry that'll have you burning through tires like a chainsmoker through a pack of camel 72s

TheStig

It made me so happy to see meaty tires instead of that hellafrush stretched tire crap.
I can't understand kids these days wanting LESS grip, Worse handling and a suspension geometry that'll have you burning through tires like a chainsmoker through a pack of camel 72s
Because some shit coilovers, wheels, and tires are alot less expensive than making a car actually handle well and make good power. Pretty simple. Plus its a swag-f@g trend. Ill be so happy if track ready daily drivers become a trend, because that never gets old.

Edit: really, this forum is censored...

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I enjoy looking at cars with a moderate stance, the whole stretch and poke thing is so played out it doesn't even look good anymore.

I do love fifteen52 products though.

C. love

I enjoy looking at cars with a moderate stance, the whole stretch and poke thing is so played out it doesn't even look good anymore.

I do love fifteen52 products though.

I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum with my fiesta. I love super low with a slight stretch. To me a FWD car is mediocre as a "racecar" anyway. I would love air some slightly poked wheels on my ST.

I like the wide tire look too but on the fiesta the low look is what would do it for me. I will say one thing the fiesta has going for it is the handling thus the reason i have refrained from pissing with it.

Ford Community Posts