Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta st lower charge pipe feeler

Trader history for CMbuildz Racing (0)

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #61
im interested in this too! is the $210 price only for the hot side pipe? and if so how much would the whole kit cost for both hot and cold? i can pick up local also.
Hey man thx for the interest ... Yes the hotpipe is $210 and the cold pipe will be an additional $60 ... Lmk if your interested I can add you to the list .. You would be the official 5 and last pre order haha.

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #62
1. Mrdabbs (local pick up) Jline
2.st_joe (local pick up) factory
3.d1jl (local pick up) factory
4.perfblue (local pick up) Jline

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #64
count me in! i would like the factory fitment for the hot and cold pipes plz.(local pick up) is also $20 off?
Hey man I appreciate you interest in my pipes ... I'm doing the pre order sale as a immediate payment ... I'm sure you can understand how much time and money comes out of these R&D jobs. Having a immediate payment helps me so I can order the materials instead of coming out of pocket.. Hope you understand

Also yes $20 off for local pick up. There's a 2 week turn around time .

Send payment to hx40pwrd4g63t@yahoo.com add 3% pp fee

Thanks

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #66
All pre orders are filled. Wanna thanks all the members who showed interest in my product. My end goal is to make great products at low prices.

1. Mrdabbs (local pick up) Jline
2.st_joe (local pick up) factory
3.d1jl (local pick up) factory
4.perfblue (local pick up) Jline
5.badltinhelp (local pick up) factory

J2FoRS

So did you decide to only make the hot side or did those 5 people do both pipes?

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #68
So did you decide to only make the hot side or did those 5 people do both pipes?
Only hotpipe at the moment... Still need to make a jig for the cold pipe.

Also I want to clarify. The cold pipe is ONLY going to the factory plastic pipe. Does NOT go all the way to the throttle body.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
That looks very good.

I want it. :)

Dave

I cant get mine soon enough. I was doing some 3rd gear pulls for logging. On the last one I was going to do before heading home I blew off the factory charge pipe...